Rss Feed

First of the month

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
Glittery texts by bigoo.ws

Okay I know I am a little late on this, it being 2nd of November here in Kenya but in some parts of the world, I am sure it still is 1st November :p

October highlights
October was a really chilled out month for me. But here are some of the things that stuck out for me:

Went for the Top 100 parties at Carnivore and I had so much fun, and we took some fabulous pictures. If you hear about the next one make sure you go, I promise you you will not regret it.

I took my mother for the Tusker Project Fame Finale and we had so much fun! She was so happy and excited which was awesome because I really wanted to do something nice for her.

I won something :) I won a Palmers Cocoa Butter hamper but I still haven't received it yet.

My Mizizi class had a fun day out with some adorable kids 2 weeks ago and I had so much fun with them.

I celebrated halloween for the first time ever and it rocked! Kenyans this year went all out, I was surprised!

I dunno what this dude was meant to be lol but he was not the only one who dressed up. There were witches, wizards, vampires, grim ripper, Amy Winehouse, a kitty, a mbotch, pirates, warewolves, Superman who proceeded to ask me if I was Lois Lane (Lame). The best costume I saw was a chic dressed as Beyonce think the Single Ladies video. She looked spectacular! All this went down at the Nondescript Clubhouse and I had a ball!!

I met up with my friends this weekend as well, and we went to Kenya's version of an amusement park at Rim's Club on Langatta Road and we went on the banana, ferris wheel and the merry go round thing. The banana was the scariest of them all, you can practically feel your stomach moving up and down, I shut my eyes so tightly lol. But the second time round, I learnt a trick, laugh at the other people more freaked out than you :) I have always wanted to go on a rollercoaster, but after the banana, will I manage really?

October downsides
So I went from being confused by two men to none at all. I miss the male attention, but I think it was a very good thing that I got out before anything serious happened, I have emerged unharmed with my being remaining intact.
How could I miss the MTV Africa Music Awards (MAMAs) ??? And the white party at Tribe? I still feel very badly about that. But I have to give them props, who new a Kenyan Award show would go so well?

Dstv was put off :( National TV is soo boring Jesus!!!! I just get home and sleep rather than be subjected to News or that God awful mbotch station known as Citizen Tv.
Bills! Bills! Bills! I have debts which I am yet to pay, and the pressure is starting to pile up.
I am still unsure about my career path :-/ 



October discoveries
There is this girl that I know from mutual friends of ours. The first time I officially met her was last year like March, I thought she was so cool, and really nice. After that day, the next numerous times we came across each other, we never spoke. I assumed she chose to forget who I was, and being the proud person that I am, I never made the first attempt to try and speak to her either. I met her at a party last month and she proceeded to introducer herself to me twice! It just made me wonder whether I was that insignificant for her not to remember me that she had to re-introduce herself on the same night. So this weekend, I discovered that she felt the same way as me. She thought that I used to ignore her on purpose as well. I was honestly shocked when I heard about that. This pride of mine really gets me into problems sometimes. So I have decided the next time I see her, I will greet her as warmly as I can, and try explain that I was not trying to be a snob or anything, and hopefully we will be able to become good friends after that.

I also discovered not focusing on men is easy, fun and stress free! The two times I went out last month, was purely a girls night out. We got all dolled up and proceeded to ignore advances from random men and I had a blast!

What I look forward to in November
 This month my cousin and one of my closest friends are celebrating their birthdays so that is definitely something to look forward to.
I also cannot wait to get my hair undone, it is really making me conscious about my forehead :)
To be honest, that's all!  I am waiting for December for all the summer bunnies to come back to the country.

What were your highlights, downsides and discoveries for the month of October? What do you look forward to in this brand spanking new month?

8 comments:

B said...

cool...October wasnt all hat for me so its great to live vacariously through you..hee hee..lovely..as for Lois Lame questions ...too funny!!

nkirdizzle said...

ati B? ha ha that beats thisisntarealwebsite.com lol
There isnt much going on this month either but December is gonna be CRAZY!!

Misstarii said...

Wow...first of all, i love the whole glitter effect!
Your October seemed like so much fun! I'm jealous in a good way..:) I missed the MAMAS too...it really happened.!
I'm looking forward to something nice and new this month, I'm not sure what it is yet but i can feel it...does that even make sense?
Have a great month dear!

nkirdizzle said...

thanks! My October was actually nice and chilled out.
At least your anticipating something this month, I still do not have anything of maana to look forward to..
But have a splendind month of November as well

Manju said...

LMAo, i actually thought the superman pick up line was hilarious xD

i love Palmers Cocoa Butter stuff ^^

nkirdizzle said...

Hey Manju :)
I just told that guy that I wasn't Lois Lane lol I still haven't gotten my palmers hamper till now. Won it from a magazine published here in Kenya. I dunno why they are delaying, hopefully it is because they plan on taking our pictures and publishing it in the next issue (i wish)

Prissy said...

Your October seems like it was up and down just like mine. But at least you had some good times. I did not have any at all. I honestly have never heard of the MAMAS until I read your blog. Thanks!

Nkirdizzle said...

I hope this month will be way better for you Prissy.
Yeah MTV came up with awards just for Africa, they started last year where they were held in Nigeria. It is a really awesome way of rewarding African artists

Post a Comment

What do you think?